Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
dudara dudara is offline

Default Getting a cell address and using it

I have a spreadsheet containing production information. I want to be
able to search by date (can do this using VLOOKUP), and extract
information from the same row as that date.

However, I also want to be able to extract the previous 10 entries as
well, for comparison purposes.

ie I enter a date and find that it is in B95, and the piece of info I
want is in C95. I also want to be able to pull out C86-94 and place it
all into a new sheet.

I'd be grateful for any help offered. Thanks

--
dudara
dudara's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37475