Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default I Need Help Creating or Finding an Excel Template

mscraven wrote:
I am sending out a travel questionnaire, done in Excel 2003, to
co-workers. They are going to complete the form and email it back to
me. I would like to gather the information from each co-worker and
compile it in one master worksheet. I have been searching in Google,
but possibly I'm not wording my search correctly.

I hope someone can help me. I hate to think about retyping all of the
information, or even copy and pasting it.

Thank you.

Maybe you can find some good ideas:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...C&Query=travel

--