Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Epinn Epinn is offline

Default How do I delete words I have added to CUSTOM.DIC?

As soon as I posted, I solved (1). I had to actually find custom.dic and
modify notepad. All done outside Excel.

Still like answer to (2).

Epinn

"Epinn" wrote in message
Two questions:-

(1) I have no problem adding words to the custom dictionary. But I don't
know how to find them and delete them afterwards. I tried toolsoptions
etc. No luck.

(2) What is an alternative method of adding words to custom.dic other

than
typing the word in a cell and click spelling to invoke the spelling

dialogue
box. Tooloptionsspelling won't give me the dialogue box.

Appreciate advice.