Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default workbook question

That very well might be the case Leo.
It's been happening quite often in the past couple of weeks.

On several occasions, I've not been able to find my responses in the groups,
but had to go to Google to see them.

RD

"Leo Heuser" wrote in message
Didn't my answer reach your newsserver?

Leo heuser

"Jackie" skrev i en meddelelse
thank you so much for your help -- but I was wondering if you could tell
me
what I am doing wrong. I put in the formula
=sum(n(indirect("sheet"&{1,2,3}&"!"&"A1"))) and saved it cntrl shift

enter
make it an array. it works -- but only adds the sheets 1,2,3 ... what
whould I do to have it add any additional sheets automatically? -- I

don't
want to have to go into the formula and add 4,5,etc. each time I add a
sheet
to the workbook... thank again!
--
Jackie

"VBA Noob" wrote:

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1)

So if you had two sheets change Sheet 3 to Sheet 5

or this array (ctrl + shift + enter)

=SUM(N(INDIRECT("Sheet"&{1,2,3}&"!"&"A1")))

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob

VBA Noob's Profile: