sjring

Default Address and Vlookup

I have a workbook which contains depreciation schedules for various assets.
I need to create a summary schedule that looksup the monthly depreciation
expense for each asset.

Each individual asset's worksheet is layed out identically, with the
database I'm searching in the range B14:D109.

Assuming that column D contains the workseet name and that cell G8 contains
the lookup value, I've entered the following formula:

=VLOOKUP($G$8,CONCATENATE(ADDRESS(14,2,1,3,TEXT($D 9,"0")),":$D$109"),1,FALSE)

The cell is returning a #Value error, I suspect because the concatenate
function is returning a string and not a cell range. Any ideas on how I can
vary the sheet name based on the value in cell D9?

Thanks Much.