Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I change the autoshape size from inches to cm

If you want metric to be the default measurement system you must change it
through Control PanelRegional and Language Options.

Otherwise use Debra's method which changes back to inches after you have typed
in the 3.5cm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 04:43:01 -0700, Francois
wrote:

I do drawings on Excell. I work in Metric and not Imperial measurements. In
the Format autoshape under under size the sizes of an shape are in Inches and
I want to change it to Centimeters. How do I do that?