Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete Pete is offline

Default copy multiple cells but jumpin one step at a time

I work with several exceldokuments and what a funktion that works between
them. I have data on a list in three different columns. I want to extrakt
them to a new list in a new dokument in a specific order. I want it to copy
the first two rows in the first column to the new workbook. Then copy the
first row in the second column. And finally the first row in the third
column. Then i want it to repeat the proccess all over but then taking the
next two columns in the first row and put them last on my new list. and so
on...

The problem is that excel keeps returning the 5th column when trying to copy
paste the formulas...