Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Auto Filter question

Hi Mike

You can do this to copy the filter range to new sheet

Copy the filter result
1) Be sure that the active cell is in the data range
2) Press Ctrl * to select all data or use F5SpecialCurrent regionOK
3) Ctrl c or EditCopy
4) InsertWorksheet
5) Ctrl v or EditPaste
6) Select the sheet with the filter
7) Press Esc
8) Press Alt d f f or DataFilterAutoFilter to turn off AutoFilter

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Michael Raphael" wrote in message . ..

I have a list of 20 items that I want to use Auto Filter to determine the top 3 and bottom 3 scores, with ties. I find that Auto Filter is perfect for it.

My question is if anyone knows if there is a way to have the Auto Filter function results be copied to another location?

I've tried to use the Advanced Auto Filter and copy but so far it will only copy the entire list as it does not filter first.

Any suggestions or ideas.

Thanks,

Mike Raphael

It has removed 1136 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!