Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Nation Shane Nation is offline

Default Time choice

Hi Bob

Yes you are right alot of secs to choose from, however I only need Hours and
Mins

Shane

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Problem there is that there are 86,400 seconds in a day, that's a big
form.
You could either just stick to say quarter-hours, then only (ONLY!) 96 to
choose from, hours, only 24, using a form, or have hours minutes and
seconds
dropdowns to pick from.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Shane Nation" wrote in message
Someone on this news group kindly let me have this code which when you
click in one of the cells A2 - A100 brings up a calendar to choose a date
from, which when you click on the date required enters it into the cell.

Does anyone know a similar code which would all the choice of time in the
hh:mm format?

Thanks

Shane

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub

If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A2:A100"), Target) Is Nothing
Then

Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width

Calendar1.Top = Target.Top + Target.Height

Calendar1.Visible = True

' select Today's date in the Calendar

Calendar1.Value = Date

ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False