Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default Copy PasteSpecial not working

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:23:48 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Richard,

Have you checked for MISSING references in the VBIDE (ToolsReferences)?
Clear down any you find.

Thanks Bob,

Yes I had checked for those, and I've just double checked.

What's weird about this problem is that I can open another workbook
over our network, which has exactly the same copy / paste special
code, and it's fine, it will output and save the appropriate range in
another workbook.

I've tried both forms of pastespecial i.e.

Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
Range("A1").PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues)

and both give the same error message in the new workbook.

Regards,

__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK