Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
broadspectrum broadspectrum is offline

Default Multiple If and Vlookup function

Hi,

I am trying to organise a formula that will allow me to do a vlookup in
a cell while needing to have multiple selection criteria to start with
(hence the using an IF statement aswell).

For example

In the original spreadsheet (O) I have to following data:

Employee Number, Name, Weekending Date, Worked Hours, Worked $, O/T
Hours, O/T $ etc.

In the data spreadsheet (D) I have for multiple employees and multiple
weeks:

Employee number, Name, Pay Item Description, Pay Qantity, Pay Total
etc.

What I want to be able to do is an IF statement and then a VLOOKUP
statement which will mean that I can have the following:

If Employee number (O) = Employee Number (D), and Weekending Date (O) =
Weekending Date (D), and Pay Item Description (O) = Pay Item Description
(D), then vlookup(Employee Number(C5),"Employee
Details"!C1:K25,8,False)

Cheers,

Matt

--