Nick Hodge

Chuck

I suspect that whilst you have been changing the format to text, it has
stuck at that as the formula works for me. You could try deleting your
existing rows/columns or set it up on a new sheet and see if it works there.

You can also avoid the concatenate function with a simple

=A2&B2&C2....etc

I doubt this will make any difference though

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Chuck W" wrote in message

I am having trouble getting the concatenate function to
work. There are five columns of data I am trying to
combine which include Address1, Address2, City, State and
Zip. I have tried changing to formats from general to
text but they will not concatenate. Whenever I use the
function wizard, it simply says =concatenate
(a2,b2,c2,d2,d2) rather than combining my fields. Is
there setting I need to adjust?

Thanks,

Chuck