Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brian Brian is offline

Default Copy data based on a count...

Howdy All,

I have a spreadsheet that I want to copy certain info off to separate
sheets.

The sheet contains locations and dates, and I do a countif on the dates to
determine which is the latest and that cell is marked with a 1 in columns G
thru J. Only 1 of these columns will contain a 1.

I want to copy all the location info from column G to another worksheet to
separate it from the others (and so on with columns H, I, and J).

I can identify which location info I want, based on the 1's. If there is a 1
in a column, that info gets copied to the appropriate sheet.

Can someone show me how to do this?

Thanks,
Brian