Dave Peterson

I've only seen this once in real life and I screwed up.

I was in a hurry, so I just copied those cells to a new worksheet in the same
workbook. Deleted the original and printed the copy.

If I had been smarter, I would have kept that troublesome workbook to see if I
could find the cause.

I may have done:
copy|paste special|formulas
copy|paste special|formats

(I don't recall exactly.)

====
Just a wild guess: If you change printers, does that help?

If you find the problem, could you post your solution.

Naomi wrote:

Hi, I would like to think that I know my way around excel pretty well but
this has really go me!!

Suddenly spreadsheets that were printing on one page and have been for weeks
have switched to a print layout of one page per cell! I have tried:
Adjusting print boundaries manually.
Adjusting % scale
Changing file- print area.
..and just about anything else I can think of.

Can anyone help- it's really urgent!!?
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson