Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default Excel Formula to Calc Daily Averages?

Don I wrote:
<<Strange table...

In Excel we have letters for columns and numbers for rows, but your
table has letters for rows and numbers for columns...
Yes I realized that after I saw Ron's reply.

The problem with average (yes I saw it before posting and tried it)
is that if one of the cells in the range is blank, it's included in
the average as a ZERO. Also, I only want to include the last 7 or 30
days worth of numbers.

Are you sure?

AFAIK the AVERAGE function ignores blank cells, logical values and text,
while the AVERAGEA function uses also these values...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao