Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Oshtruck user Oshtruck user is offline

Default Can I use an array function to solve my question???

I have a spreadsheet that I am importing external data into. The Data has a
Date in column A some other stuff in columns B,C,and D, a numerical Value in
Column E, and a value or nothing in column F. This is probably a stupid
question but I am not very familiar with array functions. What I want to do
is sum column E for each month in a year, and for each month in a year as
well I would like to count the number of entries in column F. Can this be
done with array functions, and if so can someone give me a hint?