Ron de Bruin

Hi Steven

Memory (I don't have much but this I remember)

If you look for
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Exce*l 2002
It will not find it also

I always search in the newsgroups first
Tip : http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steven Cheng" wrote in message ...
Ron;

Thanks. This is exactly it. Just curious though. I did do a search
through the knowledge base but couldn't find this. Is it perhaps that I was
searching on words that may have been too restrictive or is there a master
list? Or perhaps as part of the MVP designation, you must memorize all of
the postings?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Read this

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Exce*l 2002

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steven Cheng" wrote in message
I am running Excel 2002 w/ SP3. My ActiveX controls are moving towards the
left side automatically for some reason upon pressing print/print preview.
Can you please help me.