Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mikjall777 Mikjall777 is offline

Default Multiple functions in a cell help

I am using Excel 2003 and having trouble figuring out the formulas. What I am
trying to do is add a total of 6 cells in a row. Each cell has a different
formula that comes up with a certain value once all cells are added together.

Example:
cell A= inserted value*10
cell B= inserted value*2
cell C= inserted value
cell D= inserted value*5
cell E= inserted value*3
cell F=inserted value/20

In cell G, I want to add cells a through f except that cell f has multiple
"if then" statements.
Cell f: if inserted value/20 <10 then I want to add a
number to the sum of cells a through e
if inserted value/20 is between 11 and 15 I
don't want to add a certain number to the sum of cells a through e
if inserted value/20 is between 16 and 20 I want
to subtract a certain number to the sum of cells a through e

Anyhelp on this is greatly appreciated! Hopefully I explained what I want to
do without confusing everyone as much as it's confusing to me:)