Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Shaw Dave Shaw is offline

Default Sorting large worksheets

A couple of possibilities that I can think of:

Blank columns in between data (although your query suggests not) or
Highlighting the area to be searched (in some versions of excel if you
highlight a column it will only sort that column, not the data in the columns
next to it. If this is the problem you just need to click on 1 cell in the
column you wish to sort by.

"Desmonda" wrote:

I am able to sort the information in the workbook, but some of the
information after the sort has been mixed up.

Example: The data that I had in Column B no longer matches up with the data
in Column A etc.

What am I doing wrong?