Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Mindie Mindie is offline

Default Update a list

I have an excel program where the user goes and inputs data using a list that
I have defined in AT3 through AY3. I then have the user run an update
function that will produce all of the data onto another spreadsheet.
Originally I had only AT3 through AW3 and I added AX3 and AY3. When I run
the update, I cannot get the AY3 to appear on the other page. I am not an
expert with VBA but I have tried to update the existing code and I am having
no luck. When you use the drop down list to add the fields, it updates the
2nd page with the information. B121 - B126. Unfortunately it will update
the first 3 correctly, but will move AY3 into B125, and AX3 into B124. It is
suppose to move AY3 to B126, AX3 into B125 and so on. I hope that I haven't
confused you and I really don't know how to explain this any further. Is
there a way to look at the counter or see if there is a counter in the VBA
code that I need to update say from 5 to 6? All of my data for 6 is going
into 5 and all of my data for 5 is going into 4 and 4 should be blank. Help
me if you can.