Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Big problem with excel recalculating spreadsheet

That's actually a good idea and something that would have been awesome
to implement when I made this thing (I had no idea what a pita it would
turn out to be). Unfortunately this thing is huge now and there's no
way I'd have time to make modifications like that. I've taken 1
semester of VB and had never touched excel before this so I've
basically built the whole thing using trial and error with help I found
on the net and these forums. Making substantial changes to the way it
works would take me way more time than I have these days, it took me a
good month of spare time at work to make it :)

--
Prometheus
Prometheus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15697