tjtjjtjt

You can try this:
Press Alt+F11
Press Ctrl+G
Type this into the pane that appears at the bottom of the Window and press
Enter:
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True

tj

"Snakeoids" wrote:

Greetings,
I have an Excel doc with drop down boxes from the control toolbox. I was
able to affect the properties of these boxes by right clicking on them and
going ino the dialogue box for formatting the controls.
Now when I try to do it, it doesn't give me the right click menu. Is there
some method in Excel to reactivate the right click menu on these controls?
Perhaps some sort of template mode? Thank you.
Rod