Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
kalyan kalyan is offline

Default Urgent help regarding line chart thru Excel-VBA

Thanks Jon that worked great

Thanks & Regards
Kalyan Kamesh

Jon Peltier wrote:
You need to tell Excel to plot one series on the secondary axes:

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(2).AxisGroup = xlSecondary

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"kalyan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Tushar

I have worked out in the way which u have specified me earlier..but in
that process the excel is generating a chart as a sheet...but i do
require a chart that is embedded in the sheet..so i have modified the
code as below

With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add _ (Left:=100, Width:=375, Top:=970,
Height:=225) With .Chart .ChartType = xlLineMarkers .SetSourceData
Source:=Sheets("Sheet3".Range("A1:C28", PlotBy _ :=xlColumns
.Parent.Name = "Name of this Chart" End With End With

but the problem is i'm not getting dual Y-Axis
can u help me...

Thanks & Regards
Kalyan Kamesh

Tushar Mehta wrote:
In article .com,
says...
Hi Tushar

I want all this process to be done programmatically...hope you
understand...

Yes, and I told you how to get XL to generate the code for you!

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions