Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pierre Pierre is offline

Default Using Index Match etc. for price list

Duke Carey wrote:
Your example shows several prices for the same date, varying on the basis of
volume. How do you take that into account?

Duke, thanks for having a look.

If I can locate the most recent line of a given customer, I can add a
+1, +2 etc. before the desired column which contains the pricing. . .
=INDEX('Price List by Product'!$A:$J,MATCH($E20,'Price List by
Product'!$E:$E,0),6)

(Before the "6", it would show . . .0)+1,6) or so it would seem.

Am attempting to populate the recent 5 price breaks into a table.

Thanks.