Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dan dan is offline

Default Importing a file

How can I limit the number of lines when importing a file? Limit the import
to the first 53 lines of a file that has 50,000+ lines.

Want to import the first "XX" set of lines, then I want to skip a set of
lines, then continue to import the rest of the lines. The second import needs
to be inserted 2 or 3 lines down from the first import.

There is the function:

Workbooks.OpenText Filename:=

But it only has a StartRow and can not specify the "EndRow". Also can not
specify where to start in the worksheet, i.e. Cell A5

Thanks