Adam

Prashant

Do you have another version of Outlook still installed on your machine?

Adam

"psp" wrote:

Hi!

Before I upgraded my Office and Outlook to 2003, I was able to send active
document using e-mail from Excel, PPT, Word programs. Since the update, I get
the following error message:

Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot
fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it
as the default mail client.

I already have Outlook as the default mail client. Also, I am able to send
the e-mail from other programs (like Adobe Acrobat, etc.) but not from any of
the Office programs. Any clues?

thank you,

Prashant.
--