Gord Dibben

Gabriel

Might be a good idea to have a close look at the sheets that were grouped.

Whatever you did to one will have been done to the others, including
formatting, data entry etc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:44:58 -0600, "Chip Pearson" wrote:

It means that you have grouped one or more sheets, and so changes
made to one sheet will also be made to all grouped sheets. Right
click on the sheet tab and choose UnGroup to ungroup the sheets.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Gabriel Martin" wrote
in message
Dear Newsgroup

This might be a dummy question but I really have no idea what
this could
mean. I have a worksheet and in its title bar it says [Group]
next to the
name.

Anyone an idea? Thanks for any feedback.

Kind regards

Gabriel