Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Custom Macro Toolbar?

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm#articles

Look at John's page for a great example

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Wuddus" wrote in message ...
I have a spreadsheet that has several macros attached to buttons on the
sheet. It is likely that I'll need to put even more macros in, but the
buttons are beginning to clutter the sheet and, besides, are just more
objects that could create problems should other users want to customize the
format.

Is it possible to build a custom toolbar with all the macros as selections
on it? Importantly, it would need to be something that opens automatically
with the workbook and then goes away when the workbook is closed so that
users wouldn't need to access/close it separately. (Chaos would ensure if
they had to deal with this thing separately.) Is there a way to do this with
VBA?

Thanks in advance!