Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default deleting various rows of cell data throughout the master list tha.

Try this

From
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

Example with the criteria on a different sheet

The example below filter A1:A? In a sheet named "Sheet1"
Note: A1 is the header cell

And use as criteria all the cells in column A In a sheet named "Criteria".
Note:You can use also wildcards like *food* or *store if you want

Sub Delete_with_Autofilter_More_Criteria()
Dim rng As Range
Dim cell As Range
Dim Criteriarng As Range
Dim CalcMode As Long

With Application
CalcMode = .Calculation
.Calculation = xlCalculationManual
.ScreenUpdating = False
End With

With Sheets("Criteria")
Set Criteriarng = .Range("A1", .Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp))
End With

For Each cell In Criteriarng

With Sheets("Sheet1")
.Range("A1", .Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp)) _
.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:=cell.Value

With .AutoFilter.Range
Set rng = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
Set rng = .Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, 1) _
.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)
On Error GoTo 0
If Not rng Is Nothing Then rng.EntireRow.Delete
End With

.AutoFilterMode = False
End With

Next cell

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True
.Calculation = CalcMode
End With

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Flip" wrote in message ...
I have an ~30,000 row master list, which contains 3,000 (noncontiguous) rows
of false information. I have compiled a list of the false data on a separate
worksheet. How do I efficiently match the two lists and delete the
corresponding false information from the master?