Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default Using Nested RANK functions

Hi!

Try this:

=IF(F9=0,SUMPRODUCT(--($F$9:$F$83=0),--(D9<$D$9:$D$83))+1,"")

Biff

"tuph" wrote in message

I have a sales ladder which ranks my people by the % difference between
budget and sales to date, but not everyone has made a sale yet and the
% difference is zero for 6 people. These 6 people all have a rank of
75. Where this happens, I want to then rank only those 6 people, based
on their budget figure. Is this possible?

My current formula reads:
=IF(F83=0,75,RANK($G83,$G$9:$G$83,0))
where F is the sales value and G is the % difference. Budget figures
are in column D.

Thanks in anticipation! :)

--
tuph