Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marilyn, Training Coordinator Marilyn, Training Coordinator is offline

Default Sequential numbers when printing

Nick,
I did look at that. However, my background is nursing and training, not IT.
I don't know very much about visual basics. Is there a way to work in Excel
to do it, and not VB?

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Marilyn,

Look he