Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default change row colour when a value is given in a cell

Sub colorrow()
If Cells(1, 2) = 3 Then Cells(1, 2).EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Alex Simpson" <Alex
wrote in message

I dont have that great knowledge in Excel but i wanted to try and run a
macro in an IF formula but realised that was not possible. I have now got
formula that gives a value in a cell when i want the whole row to turn to
red, but im not sure how i can get a macro that will change the whole row
red when that cell shows a value. Can anyone help on this matter?

Thanks in advance,

Alex