Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default I can't list items in the same box on the spreadsheet

I'm assuming that boxes means cells.

To create a new line and keep data within a cell, use
<Alt <Enter
instead of just <Enter.
--
HTH,

RD

"Emma" wrote in message
Hi thanks for your interest. I need to add on a daily basis figures that

my
sales force do. I have created a spreadsheet that is like a calender. I

want
to list under each day the rep name,amount sold and the customer name. I

am
only able to list 1 as it just keeps going across the page. If I press

enter
I am taken down to the box underneath. Hope this makes sense.
Thank you

"mr_ben" wrote:

don't quote understand what you mean but if you mean you want a list of
things in one cell that you select, then.....

Go to the Insert Menu
select List...

you can from there either insert a list from and external list or build
one up within that wizard.

If that isn't what you want please say.

HTH

--