Myrna Larson

To use a worksheet function, if you have a column that never contains embedded
blank cells, you can write something like =COUNTA(A:A). Or, if you know which
column will be the longest, say C, you can use an array formula something like
this

=MAX(IF(ISBLANK(C1:C2000),0,ROW(C1:C2000)))

Enter this with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. Change the number 2000, if necessary, to
some number that you know is too high.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:07:31 -0800, "gana"
wrote:

Hello,

Whenevr I try to get the number of rows in a worksheet, it returns 65526
which is actually the maximum number of possible in a sheet. If I have used
only 7 rows in a sheet, I want to get the answer as 7. How can I get?

Thank you