Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Adding payroll stubs payroll calculator

Sable

If you want more stubs, you will have to add them yourself.

Select all payroll stubs except the top one on the payroll sheet then Paste down
below.

You can do it in three steps.

!. Copy/paste

2. Use the format painter to format the new stubs range.

3. Change the Employee ID numbers to 5, 6 and 7

Formulas will adjust.

When happy with the results, Save As a Template to replace the original.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"Sable" wrote:

I am trying to add more payroll stubs on my payroll calculator. I have 5
employees and it only gives me stubs for four of them. I need to be able to
add more with out having to set it up myself, as I don't know how.