Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bouli Bouli is offline

Default how can I add meaningfull labels for a scatter chart?

I want to show in a chart the Market Share and Turnover for my products
within a set of 60 points of sales.

For instance
Store 1 - MS 54% - Turnover 2000 $
Store 2 - MS 55% - Turnover 2500 $
Store 60 MS 75% - Turnover 3400 $

It seems to me that the Scatter chart would be the best chart type (showing
Market share on horizontal axis and Turnover on vertical axis), where I could
see directly that the stores located in the lower left part are the worst
ones.

However this chart only shows the 60 dots without telling me which store
corresponds to each dot? Does anyone know a way out?