Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pozman Pozman is offline

Default Defaulting a random number

Hi Old Chippy

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for taking the time to help me
out.

What Im looking to create is a random sports calculator.

Say for example you wanted to make one for soccer. You would start by
putting two teams in then hitting F9 to produce a random score using
the RAND function.

Then if you wante to play again you would have another key/funtion that
would reset the scores to 0 - 0 in that same cell.

Then the process is repeated. It is a situation that is probably best
suited for something like visual basic, but I dont have it or know how
to use it. So I'd really like to be able to create it in exel.

If you can help anymore thats great and thanks heaps.

Cheers

--
Pozman
Pozman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36928