Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Default slanted cell shading

Yeah, same here RD.........I was also missing some and finally did a
"Headers" on IE5 and some more came in, but I had to do it on each
newsgroup.............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
Must be a problem with the MS servers Gord.

I don't see either Bob's or your *first* posts.

Don't even see some of my own, the they've been responded to by the OPs.

RD

-

-
I mentioned it in my original post and OP missed it apparently.

Gord

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:34:50 +0100, "Bob Phillips"

wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that in my original response.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP