Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Linked Picture?

My Agent News Reader has Spellcheck but I can pick up mistakes visually so have
no need of it<vbg

Gord

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:50:31 -0400, DCSwearingen
wrote:

I just had shoulder replacement surgery and have a tough time typing
with two hands, much less with one.

Wish the forums all had spell check...

Just had to reply to yopur tpyo...

Gord Dibben Wrote:
Yopur?

Is that a province in Pakistan?

Gord

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:12:39 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

When you copy with this method, you just get a static picture.

If you want a linked picture use the Camera Tool found under
ToolsCustomizeCommandsTools

Drag that button to yopur Toolbar.

Select a range of cells and take a picture with Camera Tool.

Paste it and it will update as original data is changed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:52:59 -0400, DCSwearingen
wrote:

I know this is an old post, but I see there have been 15 views so

some
people must be interested.

I found a different solution, but...

I stumbled on how to paste a picture on one of the MVP sites, I

believe
it was Jon Peltier's site?

Simply hold the Shift key click on Edit, and some new features are
present, including Copy Picture and Paste Picture.

I don't think the links stay, but I am not sure... Just use trial

and
error. Hope this helps someone...

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP