Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
tom tom is offline

Default I'm a salaried employee, ?how to calculate actual rate of pay

Take your Annual salary (A1) and divide it by 2080 manhours. This will give
you your rate of pay hourly (A2).

Take your Hourly pay rate (A2) and multiple that by 1.50 this will give you
your of pay per overtime hour (A3).

Make 2 columns for each week ending pay period (Sunday). One coumn for your
regualr hours and the other for your overtime hours.

Multiply your overtime (A3) pay rate times the overtime hour you work will
give you the amount of gross pay your missing out on.

"help in CA" wrote:

I am on salary (weekly) but always work alot more than 40 hrs per week.
How can I make a spreadsheet that will calculate my rate of pay on a weekly
basis, by me typing in the hours worked per week(ex; 40 reg + 20 overtime)

Please Help,

Thanks in advance.