DA

More than one way, but an easy way if each month formulas are the same is to
copy Jan sheet, and paste them into the Feb area, then select the area
pasted | edit| replace and in the dialog box type jan to find and replace
with Feb

Dave

ya,
"Ken" wrote in message
k.net...
Hi,

I have a worksheet (budget) set up as 31 columns representing days of a
month. I also have a worksheet designated as yearly, 12 columns for each
month. The first worksheet, Jan, totals numerous rows and sends the data
to the Jan column of the monthly WS. I need to copy the Jan worksheet in a
way it will change the Jan! to Feb!, then Mar!, etc. If I copy it as is
the data will be the same as the month of Jan. Hope you can understand
this. I can't ;+)

Ken