Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
kalyan kalyan is offline

Default Urgent help regarding line chart thru Excel-VBA

Hi All

I'm a newbie to the Excel-VBA .I need a code for my requirement and the
requirement is

if have three arrays

one array---random dates in a year say 2006

second array---random numbers between 1 and 50

third array--random numbers between 5 and 100

All the array sizes are of same length that is all of the three have
same upper bounds

now i need to generate an excel line chart programmatically such that

it contains one X-axis and two Y-axis(one on left and one on right)

pictorially graph should look like below

| |
| |
| |
| |