Ken Wright

Good pickup Max, same in current versions. Plan B then in my book :-)

Autofilter your data and filter on just 2003. Put -1 in an empty cell and
copy the cell. Select all the visible data (numerics only) and do edit / Go
To / Special / Visible cells only, then do Edit / Paste Special / Multiply.
Now just refresh your table. Not ideal because one set of data is all
negative, but you can now use the Grand Totals for rows as your delta field.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
Hmmm - must admit I missed the bit with th two fields in there - Will take

look and post back - Cheers for the catch Max.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

<snip