Pat

Ken, can you explain further? I do not understand how to run code through.
I know where the dates are in each of the 52 worksheets I am using in my
workbook that compiles an annual report, and the dates are driven by formula
from a 53rd worksheet that compiles the info from the weekly worksheets.
I obviously have no programming skills.

"Ken Wright" wrote:

You can't link them as you can't label a tab with a formula, but if you know
where the dates are for each tab then you can have code run through and name
each of the tabs based on those values.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Pat" wrote in message
How can I link and label worksheet tabs to relative dates contained in

each
worksheet?