Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK HEK is offline

Default How do I get an Excel chart to ingore zero values created by funct

Drew:
I repeat my answer to another question here again.

There is an elegant solution, called "dynamic named range", that works
with the OFFSET command. Search the web with this jargon, or check out Jon
Peltier's website; it contains links to many others where you find
instructions how to do it.
[http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...artLinks.html]
HTH,
Henk

"BOBODD" wrote:

I'm using SUM functions to calculate monthly sales totals. Currently most of
the results are zeros. How do I include the entire data range in my chart (so
I don't have to redo it every month) but make sure that the chart doesn't
include any zero values? I've tried hiding all zeros in my worksheet, but the
chart doesn't recognise these as blank cells. I'm using Excel 2003