Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vitaleca vitaleca is offline

Default Keeping track of results of refreshed/updated data

Hello.

I am using the random number generator function essentially to run
a (Monte Carlo) simulation. I calculate a result (one run) of the simulation
each time that I refresh/update the data generated by the random
number generators. The calculations take up quite a bit of room, so
just copying the calculations so that the simulation is replicated on a
worksheet or multiple worksheets is impractical. I would like to refresh the
data 100,000 times or so, but keep track of the resulting output for each
iteration.

Does anyone have an idea of how to do this?

Thank you for your time.
vitaleca