Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Valerie Valerie is offline

Default Copying line from one sheet to another based on given criteria

Hello!

I create a sales stack ranking for a sales force that has a main page with
everyones numbers across the nation. I also have a worksheet that has each
sales persons numbers broken out by region.

I want to know of a way to have a worksheet for florida read the main stack
ranking page and pull lines of data that have "florida" in column g. Is there
a way to do this?

Right now I am making 10 copies of the main page, for 10 different regions,
and then deleting the information on each WS that isn't for the specific
region. This is really time consuming!

Anyone know how to do this?