Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EXCEL CONVERT FUNCTION EXCEL CONVERT FUNCTION is offline

Default Why is ther no "Convert" function available in excel?

I am trying to use a convert function and always results in "#NAME?". So I
kept using Microsoft Excel Help to figure this out and Microsoft Excel Help
would show how to use the function. I followed its instruction and result was
the same. I then showed all the functions available for excel and the
"convert" function is not on the list. I also checked on previous version of
Excel and results are the same - no "convert" function in the program.