Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default need to know how to control length and height of lines

Row height and Column width are properties of the Row and Column and cannot be
altered throughout their length.

If just for appearance, maybe turn off gridlines and use borders to give the
appearance of different sizes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 04:41:02 -0700, LPN wrote:

Here's teh problem, I need to print the gridlines with the sheet I am making
for work. I need some of the lines to start at a certian place and stop at a
certian place. I need some cells to be larger without all of them being the
same size. Help