Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hbear hbear is offline

Default Viewing source of a pivot table

Thanks to both of you. That solves it.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Ron Coderre has a pivot table add-in that lets you view and edit the
connection string:

http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotPlay01.html

hbear wrote:
I'm setting up a workbook with approximately six pivot tables per page. Each
pivot table is attached to a separate query in an external database. I've
just noticed, however, that all pivot tables on a page are pulling the same
data. What might be causing this? And how can I view the source of each
pivot table (the actual address of the queries, not the data produced by
drilling down) so I can verify that they're all attached correctly?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures